Mmmmmm wrote:Oh my gawd.

wat :o

Meadow

[Avatar]

Have I wrote on this topic before :S
I don't care, I'm bored

Sooo yeaah, Hey forums;D

Name: Emily
Dislikes: When friends ingore me, being left out and being banned from either computer, ipod, moblie or nintendo dsi
Other Stuff I go on includes: facebook, deviantART, flipnote hatena, sims 3 , sims 3 forums, ourWorld, ourWorld forums and downWorld. No I do not have much of a life.

Favourites:

Favourite Anime: Shugo Chara;D
Favourite Colour: Purple
Favourite Subject: Art
Favourite Food: Banana milkshake and Chocolate
Favourite time of day: Evening
Favourite Season: Summer
Favourite Game: Sims 3
Favourite Name: Sakura / 桜の花

Now I want to change my ourWorld name to Sakura, sadly; it is taken

Aerycella
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Location: If you focus on the problem, you'll never find the solution

lol feck ew.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/13/2012 18:46:57

I hope you die of chlamydia. and alone.
pew pew peasants. see you never.
I8U

[Avatar]

@Gwenita
Thankies for the cupcake, bbz
OM NOM NOM.

Hi!
aim icon
Aerycella
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Eat It wrote:@Gwenita
Thankies for the cupcake, bbz
OM NOM NOM.

*high fives*
No prob, bbz ;]

Loki The Avenger
Banned
[Avatar]

Alright here we go:

Hello Forumers! *waves my hand*

I am XxSky DreamerxX. Real Name? I prefer not to share it. Though, you can call me Ibby because that is what my real life friend calls me. Not only that but oW Nifaa was the first one to come up with that name. I live in Canada. My Favorite colors are Red, Blue, and Dark Blue. I like programming, gaming, and designing. Started gaming since I was like 7 and that was the time when I busted my dad's computer on playing games. People tell me I over think but I tell them that I am not over thinking, I am just worried. Through out my life, I have lot a lot of friends that were really close to me but I have lost them. Just a few days ago lost another one. It used to hurt me alot but now I learned that I am one of those guys that will help other but in return get nothing expect a big dark mark left on the heart. So I soon learned to move on and now I can move on pretty fast and its just the way life goes.

As long as I am alive and am with my family, I am assure that no matter what hits me, I can stay strong because this is my point of view: I learned that things change, people change, that doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Now that I have said that, I know there are people that would want me down and if they do then I am not afraid, here is what I have to say to them: Keep looking my way, my head is held high. You want to bring me down? I dare you to try!

I used to be shy until last year and that is when I learned to be free and now when I am free, I feel awesome. I am one of that dudes that understands how a girl feels, so girls if you have any problem, this dude is open right here At times when you are sad, I will try to make you happy by throwing some jokes from little Johhny and April one to anything you like. If I didn't threw any jokes means that my heart knew from the beginning that you are not the one to be joked around with.

I am kinda of random person because at times I will like talking about love and all that stuff and then all of the sudden, I will like "Awesome, I just got this game!". I love games. I have XBOX at home which I play most of the time and stay online on forums and play ourWorld and listen to songs and eat of bunch of stuff that my mom cooks for me and puts it on the table in front of me and then at night I start developing things because its quite at night and I don't have to use my brain so save my brains capacity by 50%. That is how I spend my summer. Btw, I do all of that at one time because I also like multi-tasking. My Favorite movie is Kung Fu Panda! I am not a good person to talk to at night because if you said something that hurts me, usually you will be the one crying at night not me

Also, I like to help anyone, anywhere, anytime. Yes, even at night, just pm me and give it a subject like help or hey because I am online all night just not on my school days. One more thing, I like to make unlimited amount of friends so if you are up for the challenge then join me

That is pretty much all! Any Questions??

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 08/25/2011 13:41:44

Aerycella
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

XxSky DreamerxX wrote:

Alright here we go:

Hello Forumers! *waves my hand*

I am XxSky DreamerxX. Real Name? I prefer not to share it. Though, you can call me Ibby because that is what my real life friend calls me. Not only that but oW Nifaa was the first one to come up with that name. I live in Canada. My Favorite colors are Red, Blue, and Dark Blue. I like programming, gaming, and designing. Started gaming since I was like 7 and that was the time when I busted my dad's computer on playing games. People tell me I over think but I tell them that I am not over thinking, I am just worried. Through out my life, I have lot a lot of friends that were really close to me but I have lost them. Just a few days ago lost another one. It used to hurt me alot but now I learned that I am one of those guys that will help other but in return get nothing expect a big dark mark left on the heart. So I soon learned to move on and now I can move on pretty fast and its just the way life goes.

As long as I am alive and am with my family, I am assure that no matter what hits me, I can stay strong because this is my point of view: I learned that things change, people change, that doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Now that I have said that, I know there are people that would want me down and if they do then I am not afraid, here is what I have to say to them: Keep looking my way, my head is held high. You want to bring me down? I dare you to try!

I used to be shy until last year and that is when I learned to be free and now when I am free, I feel awesome. I am one of that dudes that understands how a girl feels, so girls if you have any problem, this dude is open right here At times when you are sad, I will try to make you happy by throwing some jokes from little Johhny and April one to anything you like. If I didn't threw any jokes means that my heart knew from the beginning that you are not the one to be joked around with.

I am kinda of random person because at times I will like talking about love and all that stuff and then all of the sudden, I will like "Awesome, I just got this game!". I love games. I have XBOX at home which I play most of the time and stay online on forums and play ourWorld and listen to songs and eat of bunch of stuff that my mom cooks for me and puts it on the table in front of me and then at night I start developing things because its quite at night and I don't have to use my brain so save my brains capacity by 50%. That is how I spend my summer. Btw, I do all of that at one time because I also like multi-tasking. My Favorite movie is Kung Fu Panda! I am not a good person to talk to at night because if you said something that hurts me, usually you will be the one crying at night not me

That is pretty much all! Any Questions??

*raises hand* I have a question, sir!
Where in Canada? :p

Also, in regards to your siggy- But if you had a new life, you wouldn't be the same person people know, love and look up to. The new life would be hollow, in you not having the little things you never knew you'd miss until they were gone.
Sorry.. random, I know o_o

Loki The Avenger
Banned
[Avatar]

Gwenita wrote:

Also, in regards to your siggy- But if you had a new life, you wouldn't be the same person people know, love and look up to. The new life would be hollow, in you not having the little things you never knew you'd miss until they were gone.

Yes Dear, To answer your question.

I live In Ontario. More Specifically close to UFT University. And thanks for letting me know about the siggy. I have updated my siggy now that I just got a call from my brother and said that he will return on August 29 from Newfoundland which is awesome because he makes my day. Now, I also know why people call Newfoundland "THE ROCK".

As for the randomness, don't be too worried. I myself am random all the time

Does that answer your question my dear?
Mixtapes
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

I just read my entry on the first page, I've changed...

[WWW]
Aerycella
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Pirate wrote:I just read my entry on the first page, I've changed...

Still an amazing girl, though (:

XxSky DreamerxX wrote:
Gwenita wrote:

Yes Dear, To answer your question.

I live In Ontario. More Specifically close to UFT University. And thanks for letting me know about the siggy. I have updated my siggy now that I just got a call from my brother and said that he will return on August 29 from Newfoundland which is awesome because he makes my day. Now, I also know why people call Newfoundland "THE ROCK".

As for the randomness, don't be too worried. I myself am random all the time

Does that answer your question my dear?

Yes, it answers my question, thank you ^-^

Ooer, big city. My sister lives in downtown Toronto and I don't know how she does it :p

Ahah, my sister has the same effect on me as your brother has on you, probably. And yeah.. that saying is very true I find, my dad's from Newfoundland too, and he's really supportive :p

Its Monster

[Avatar]

Hello,
My name is Ashley you can call me Bria, Bria is my nickname.
Im 17 years old and i live in New York. I was Born in Texse.
Music is my life
Thats All What I Can Say

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/27/2011 19:41:46

xX Sunny Xx

[Avatar]

My username is xX Sunny Xx...

My age is a hidden secret... When I start getting used to all of you forumers, I might add my age and my name. But for now, you guys are just strangers to me!

I joined ourWorld in April of 2009. I got my account to level 67 in 3 months but then I quit because of school. Today, I went to log on for the first time in 2 years but it didn't work so I assume it was deleted after not being played for so long. I just made this account today and it sucks because I'm only level 7. I know how to add gem codes and do things on ourWorld, so it's not like I'm a real "Newb".

Everybody, add me!
deo101
Artist
[Avatar]

I am Deoooooo

I love to draw. I also love to run. Since i joined cross country, I found out that I wont have lots of time for drawing because some practices go until five.
It is terrible. Drawing is literally my life. I want to become an animator when i am older. I draw anime, but I can also do realism. I have an interest in horror, and abstract. Someday, I will tie it all together to make my own style. It would look amazing, an abstract horror anime picture. I can only do one at a time as of now though.
I like to rant a lot, and I tend to ramble. Like up there, I just talked too much. O____O
I love emoticons.
I also love to write. I have a big imagination, And I get lost in it sometimes. I don't watch much TV, and I talk a lot. I love to roleplay, it fascinates me. I like to use my words to pretend to be someone else. I am usually quite good, if I say so myself. I can be anything in a range from a complete jerk guy, to a fancy girly girl. Or maybe even an alien if you roll that way.
I think I am pretty mature, and I am also very smart. Someone thought I was 20 I knew so much about animation. Again, I ramble a lot.
I think if you read all that, then you are either crazy, bored, or just interested in me. (therefore, you would be crazy.)

Mixtapes
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

I LOVE GWEN.
That is all you need to know!

[WWW]
Forum Index » Forum Games
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team