•Tell us about yourself• XML
Forum Index » Forum Games
Selfies

[Avatar]

ChoIo wrote:
Tumblr wrote:
ChoIo wrote:
Tumblr wrote:[b]My name is Katie. (Yes, I'm a girl)
I'm 15, turning 16 in December.
I live in North Carolina.
My favorite colors are green and purple.
I like to draw, although I don't do it as much as I used to.
I have one true best friend. Whom I love to death.
I over think everything. All the time. I hate it.
I'm over emotional at times.
Despite me being so young, I know what pain and love really feel like.
Romantic comedies and horror movies are my favorite.
I'm outgoing online, but I'm shy in real life unless you really know me.
As much as it sucks it, I open up to people easily.
I think I have a crush on someone atm.

That's all I can think of so far. :D

That's like, most of the people on here.

True, true. I don't blame them though.

Also people's confidence. xD

xD.
Xx STEALTH xX
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Hiya im dayna
I live in england (where the bad weather is)
I love my family and 3 cats and also my friends
I am mostly kind, shy and weird but sometimes im moody, unhappy and bored
I am a straight female who is 15 and has blonde hair because i dyed it but natural hair is dark blonde, blue shiny eyes, quite long fingers.
Im normal sized i eat a lot but never get fat.
I play football, basketball. etc I love climbing stuff and swinging on swings at parks with my mates.
My fav colour is yellow. Im 5foot 5inches in hight. I like it when its hot and sunny outside. Im in my last year at school intil i go to college (i hope anyways).
I like ourworld and facebook there what i go on everyday on computer. I love all my music and DVDs ive got.
My friends in real life are ( nathan, jade, bradley, george, liam, harry, connor, jay, stacey, etc lots more )
I have a younger brother who is 13 and plays ourworld sometimes.
I live with my real parents in are own house which is near a road and i live near lots of my other relatives.
I was born in london- middlesex but then moved to somerset 7-8 years ago.
When i was 6-7 i fell of a swing and broke my arm so that was my first time i went to hospital and will i was there i had a mcdonulds lol lucky me

END OF PROFILE HOPE YOU LIKE IT
Filename: 247862_214756025224272_100000696288834_694994_5649033_n.jpg [Disk] Download
Description:
Filesize: 59 Kbytes
Downloaded: 0 time(s)

I love these forum topics
they help me from boredom

[URL=http://www.makeagif.com/REg7NI]

[Email] [WWW] [MSN]
Crimson Copper
ourWorld Pro
[Avatar]

IAteABabyName wrote:HI.
Im neko Ftw.
And I like milk and botdf and hardstyle.
K bye =u=

Hehe I like Botdf Too ^-^

My name's Red. Call me Red c:

Credit to Fireworks for the siggie! c:
Konkon
Artist
[Avatar]

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 06/15/2014 01:09:46

Kilauea wrote:
Konkon wrote:
the red eye thing is called being poked in the eye repeatedly.

that's my fetish
deo101
Artist
[Avatar]

Sacred Phoenix wrote:Haiiii,

I'm Artemis, I love manga and anime and literature (which is why I insist on typing without internet slang), and my favourite anime now is K-On!! and my favourite manga is FullMetal Alchemist. I love J-Pop, which is kinda weird in Singapore, where most people are gaga over K-Pop. My favourite singers are Kalafina, Daisy XDaisy and Yui. My favourite song now is Listen!!
As I already said, I'm from Singapore, which is a small country in Asia, just below Malaysia. We are known as the Little Red Dot, and our 46th Birthday was yesterday!(9th August) Happy Birthday, Singapore! Singapore is also home to the world's first night safari, largest man-made fountain, largest ferris wheel, largest floating platform, etc.

I love candy, and my best friends, Shenelle, Ai Ling, and Beatrice, and we are known in school as Fluffy Sheepy Sheepz, our clique we made, united in our love for fluffy creatures. I hate fish, because I think they are undeniably stupid, and taste horrible. I am tone-deaf, but I love art and own a signature shop. My dream is to visit the San Diego comicon one day.

I also love WWE, a wrestling company, I'm not exactly sure why, but I guess it's cos my brothers (2 of them: 6 and 11, and speaking of which, I'm turning 14 on 31st of Dec ) and my dad. My favourite celebrity crush is John Morrison, not exactly sure why, but it's probably 'cos I think he's an awesome poet.(P.S. you haven't lived if you hadn't read The Brightest Star by him.)

I love reading, which is what I do in my free time, along with drawing. I chose Phoenix in my name because I though a phoenix was fluffy when I first saw a picture of one.(Was 6 at the time xD)

Anyways, that's all for now.
P.S. Artemis isn't my real name, but I'd like it to be, so for now, and always, know me as Artemis Oikawa Skye.

Singapore has the same birthday as I do. O.O

Konkon
Artist
[Avatar]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/15/2014 01:09:36

Kilauea wrote:
Konkon wrote:

that's my fetish
deo101
Artist
[Avatar]

Sacred Phoenix wrote:
deo101 wrote:

I'm Artemis, I love manga and anime and literature (which is why I insist on typing without internet slang), and my favourite anime now is K-On!! and my favourite manga is FullMetal Alchemist. I love J-Pop, which is kinda weird in Singapore, where most people are gaga over K-Pop. My favourite singers are Kalafina, Daisy XDaisy and Yui. My favourite song now is Listen!!
As I already said, I'm from Singapore, which is a small country in Asia, just below Malaysia. We are known as the Little Red Dot, and our 46th Birthday was yesterday!(9th August) Happy Birthday, Singapore! Singapore is also home to the world's first night safari, largest man-made fountain, largest ferris wheel, largest floating platform, etc.

I love candy, and my best friends, Shenelle, Ai Ling, and Beatrice, and we are known in school as Fluffy Sheepy Sheepz, our clique we made, united in our love for fluffy creatures. I hate fish, because I think they are undeniably stupid, and taste horrible. I am tone-deaf, but I love art and own a signature shop. My dream is to visit the San Diego comicon one day.

I also love WWE, a wrestling company, I'm not exactly sure why, but I guess it's cos my brothers (2 of them: 6 and 11, and speaking of which, I'm turning 14 on 31st of Dec ) and my dad. My favourite celebrity crush is John Morrison, not exactly sure why, but it's probably 'cos I think he's an awesome poet.(P.S. you haven't lived if you hadn't read The Brightest Star by him.)

I love reading, which is what I do in my free time, along with drawing. I chose Phoenix in my name because I though a phoenix was fluffy when I first saw a picture of one.(Was 6 at the time xD)

P.S. Artemis isn't my real name, but I'd like it to be, so for now, and always, know me as Artemis Oikawa Skye.

Really? That's cool! My primary school friend Jayne has the same birthday, too

dude, i know someone else with the same birthday as me too.
august is a popular month to have babies!!

Konkon
Artist
[Avatar]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/15/2014 01:08:59

Kilauea wrote:
Konkon wrote:

that's my fetish
deo101
Artist
[Avatar]

Sacred Phoenix wrote:
deo101 wrote:
Sacred Phoenix wrote:
deo101 wrote:

Really? That's cool! My primary school friend Jayne has the same birthday, too

dude, i know someone else with the same birthday as me too.
august is a popular month to have babies!!

I love August, too. Except there's no school holiday :/ Happy Birthday, by the way

hmm...
i just noticed that.
no holidays in august...
seems to be one in every other month...
hmmmmmmmm......

thanks. :3

(i should stop quoting or i will get this topic locked. D: )

Mr Batman
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

I look like my ourWorld character, except I'm not that tall and I don't really have that long hair. I also am a bit more tan. I love candy and fluffy things, and I don't have a phone(sad, right?). If I could make a wish, I'd wish that I wasn't a social reject. I actually think I am, 'cos people don't really talk to me, except for my 3 best friends. I <3 you guys! I'm the only person I know of personally that plays ourWorld, except my sister Brighte, who is xDriftingDreamx.

THATS MY BIRTHDAY TOO 8D Except, I'm turning 15, not 14 o3o

(:
[WWW]
Al Hayat
Writer
[Avatar]

Location: In the jungle, the mighty jungle where the lions sleep tonight.

im alia
Ello...
KTHXBYE.

Watch me slowly fade away.

Eeeehh hii? idk anymore..
[Email]
Christine
ourWorld Pro
[Avatar]

Meh, why not.

My name is Amanda Christine, but everyone calls me Christine, and Chris for shorter.
I was born on the 10th of March and i turned 17 this year. I have brown loosely curled hair, which i straighten most of the time since i cut it just past my shoulder. I have blue seaweed coloured eyes. I have a giant birth mark on my head just behind my ear which i've never seen, also recently found out that i have to get it checked because of it's size and colour. I was born in Australia, my parents and their parents are Brazilian who were born from Italians. So i'm a pizza of Nationalities. I live in France. I have a passion of singing and playing my guitar, which i taught myself how to play. I have a passion for ballet which i use to do until school started getting in the way of my lessons. I play soccer with my schools varsity team, mid field, a passion which i learnt from my dad.
I enjoy pop, blues, RnB, rock, country, and other types of music.
I'm short tempered but people consider me nice, helpful and friendly. I pick my friends well and i've always thought myself to be one of those people who see through someones skin into their cor, to see who they truly are. I'm a curious girl who ask's questions to every sentence said. I may not pose the question but they always run in my head. Example, They cow jumped over the moon why did the cow jump over the moon? Why couldn't he have crawled under it? I love to party and go out with friends... I'm wild but sane. My dad doesn't let me drink energy drinks because he thinks i'd be capable of climbing walls if i do. So i've never drank an energy drink like Monster or Red bull in my life. My favorite fruit is Mango and my favorite vegetable is brocolis.
My favorite subject in school is Social studies and humanities, although i enjoy literature as well since i'm a book worm.
My favorite color is blue and my favorite mood is peaceful. I'm a chocoholic. I can't live without chocolate. Ever. My favorite animal is a dog and i've promised myself to one day open a shelter to help all stray or abandoned animals i find. I've made a promise to myself that i will study at Cambridge, 4 years of law then i'd study business law or Political science. I dream of one day being able to help people as a lawyer or traveling the world as a diplomat.

I could continue and tell you every little detail about me, but i think this is sufficient for those who don't know me.

Ix Bella xI

[Avatar]

Name is bella everyone calls me bel
I'm 15 turning 16 on the 31st of may...
I like purple, green, red, and blue
I enjoy playing football and rounders
Won 13 schools out of 15 schools in tournaments
Lived in the UAE for 3 years then moved to UK (London)
got a boyfriend nearly a husband... He proposed to me!
Hate haters
Love lovers
Can't Handel being fat got to be fasting if someone told me I was fat
I'm Muslim
And I speak Arabic and English and a bit only a tiny tiny tiny bit of Spanish
Dream job is to become a sergeant in a big hospital//or become a journalist
Best friends on our world are...
Chelsey
Drew he/she xDD
Ray
Nick
Bloom
JADE
Candy
Ryan
Fazeli
Angii

And much more xxx
PM ME A ANY TIME YOU LIKE IM USSUALLY BORED SO I'LL REPLY

aMaIzYnG
ourWorld Volunteer
[Avatar]

Note: If I bumped this post or something, I actually took a 2-3 hour nap before I started typing.

Wassup? I'm Maizy in reality and virtuality. I'm turning 14 this September. On August 18, I will start high school for the first time and it will be G-Dragon's 23rd (24 in Korea) birthday. G-Dragon is the leader of South Korean Band, BIGBANG, who just happens to be my most favorite group in the whole world. Yes, I listen to a lot of K-Pop, but I'm not deprived (there I go with my vocabulary...) from American music. My other favorite artists are 2NE1 and B2ST in South Korea, and the Black Eyed Peas, Pitbull, Lady Gaga, and Ke$ha in the USA.
I also go on Tumblr and I have my own wide collection of Chicken Smoothie pets along with a handful of Dragon Cave Dragons.

I've been an ourWorldian since 2008, formerly a regular forumer in 2009 and 2010, and I've been Level 100 since July 5, 2010.

Unfortunately, I'm not really looking for virtual friends because I need to focus in school much more, but I do like to chat, so I don't mind if you PM me with problems, random stuff (Like... the randomest of random stuff), shout-outs, whatever. I just don't want to tolerate insults, kay? I'll post your insulting message on the General Discussion board and everyone will see how much of an you are, only if you do. Everything else will be kept secret ^^

In other words, I'm Maizy. Unforgetable. Indescribable. Amaizyng.

*turns off arrogance button*

PS- I'm usually not arrogant, so JK xDD

Emma, the missing ourWorldian, died for our sins.

Follow me on Tumblr, check out Amiable Shock Value, and Ask me things.
Thank you, Roxy!

[WWW]
I Jessica
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Hi. Im Jessica.

AND I RULE THE WORLD AND EVERYONE HATES AND LOVES ME.

Thats all I can think of. o.o

Jay is gr8!
Ash is gr8!
Basically quit.
[WWW] [Yahoo!]
Forum Index » Forum Games
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team